BTC Direct is one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. The crypto sector is hot and there are endless opportunities to be explored. Would you like to be part of an ambitious and driven team in one of the most dynamic sectors of the world? Then this role might be for you!
What will you be working on?
At BTC Direct, we believe that one of the main barriers to mainstream adoption of crypto is usability. It is not enough to build products that allow people to access the crypto domain in a secure and reliable way, it must also be easy and simple to use. Therefore, we want to welcome a UX/UI Designer in our team who will be responsible for the user design of our products and ensure that our customers have the best experience possible interacting with us.
You will work closely with the different Product Managers in the company but also with the developers to achieve high quality implementations. Your main task is to work with Product Managers to formulate a hypothesis on how our customers will use the features in the Product Roadmap and to convert this into designs that can be implemented by the development team. You also have an important role in defining the Product Roadmap.
What do we expect from you?
- You have more than 5 years of experience working on digital products.
- You have experience with the full design process. From UX and wire framing to visual design.
- You are always up-to-date with the latest trends in web and app design.
- You have experience with tools like Invision, Sketch, Figma. If not, we'd love to hear what your favorite tool is.
- You will be managing multiple products, so you must be able to switch effortlessly between web and app.
- In addition to your own products, you also know how to think about the user experience of, for example, customer support.
- Cooperation between team members is part of our DNA, so you must be able to present your designs to other people and clearly explain the reason behind your choices.
- You are part of a team and get support from your colleagues at every step. Therefore, it is important that you can communicate effectively with people in the company at different levels: from Product Owners to Developers, including Testers and Marketers.
- We are a company in exponential growth but also maintain a start-up mentality where agility and MVP approach are dominant aspects in the workflow. Flexibility and open-minded thinking are a must.
- Affinity with user testing is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- We reward initiators.
- Every employer says it, but with us it is true: we serve the best coffee.
- A competitive salary, with the possibility to be partially paid in bitcoin.
- Personal development budget.
- Pension plan.
- Possibility to work partly remote.
- Cool company drinks year-round .
- Do you want to cycle to work? We will supply you with a branded bike!
When can you start?
Can't wait to make a difference in the crypto world? Send your resume and motivation to [email protected]. If you have a portfolio of your products or a project you are proud of, feel free to share it with us as well. Prefer to have some more information first? Don't hesitate to send us an email.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.