BTC Direct is one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. The crypto-sector is booming and there are endless opportunities ready to be explored. Would you like to be part of an ambitious and driven team in one of the most dynamic sectors of the world? Then this role might be for you!
What will you be working on?
In BTC Direct we believe that one of the main barriers that avoid crypto mainstream is usability. It is not enough to build products which allow people to access the crypto domain in a secure and reliable way but also it needs to be easy and simple to use. Therefore we are looking to welcome to our software development team a Front-end developer which will help us to bring to our customers fast and high-performance applications.
You will work as part of a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies in which code quality, good design approaches and continuous but realistic improvements are part of our principles. And of course you will learn a lot about the crypto world and all the technologies which support it like Bitcoin and Blockchain.
We are looking for reinforcement for the Front End team of BTC Direct. Your activities will consist of building interactive user interfaces with interesting techniques. You provide reusable components for the various functionalities and work closely with the designers to convert their designs into usable code. The team you are part of works fully Agile, according to the SCRUM method. Together with your colleagues you divide work into manageable sprints. You can pick up tasks independently and put them into production, but also in a team. Do you have any suggestions for improving our front end? We encourage your initiative!
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a front-end software developer.
- You are enthusiastic and not afraid of taking the challenge to be in a constant path of growth.
- You can proactively think about solutions and write well-documented, maintainable and transferable code. If you have a different opinion, bring it to the table, disagreements are the base of improvement.
- You like to support your colleagues and make them better by for example putting emphasis and dedication in code reviews. You are not working alone, you are part of a team and share the same goals.
- You complement your coding skills with your ability to share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Our backend is PHP based, so affinity with it is a plus.
- If you also have experience or affinity with UX design, this is a big plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Initiators will be rewarded.
- Every employer says it, but with us it’s true: we have the best coffee.
- A competitive salary, with the possibility to be partially paid in bitcoin.
- A personal development budget.
- Pension plan.
- The possibility to partially work remotely.
- Many activities outside of work, such as the annual participation in the Viking Run, drinks and legendary team outings.
- Do you want to cycle to work? Then you’ll get a branded bike from us!
When can you start?
Can't wait to make a difference in the crypto world? Send your CV and motivation to [email protected]
Acquisition is not appreciated.